Monday, July 20, 2020

Beaded Canvas

Two weeks ago
She didn't exists
There was no song
Nor piano with music
I created this
Goddess of canvas
Crystal by crystal
Pasted each piece
Twenty-two shades of love
Shaping this form
With my mind still
No cluster of thoughts
Nor any Distractions
Eyes strained
Finding each crystal
Behind magnifying glass
As in meditative moods
It has finally
Revealed itself
With a life of its own
Has a story to tell
From beginning to the end
Will one day shine
Adorn the walls
Of my living room
But not now
Not yet
It still waits
Incomplete

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani