Thursday, July 02, 2020

A2Z April Challenge Z is for Zeal

Z is for Zeal
I stopped counting the moons
Outside my window
Terror spreads
Millions of people choked to death
People mourn alone in grief
Around the world
Economy dips
Money, status, position mingled in dust
Life comes to stand still
Or does it?
Prayers
The only scope
I stretch my arms till they reach the sky
To grab the clouds of
courage and patience
To work with renewed
zeal and energy
Hoping
Life returns to normalcy.
Soon.
@Pushpz
Z is for 'Zeal"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani