Thursday, July 02, 2020

A2Z April Challenge S is for Serendipity

S is for Serendipity
Daily chores of washing cooking
Never ending job of pleasing all
What's this life, trapped at home
Just eat, sleep, work in between
Friends ask me if i am well
I say I am fit as can be
Thousand messages in my phone
Couldn't care less if there were none
Greatest desire is to soothe my soles
Walk through my closed doors
Hopping jumping happy mind
Care free down empty streets
I pluck the book off the shelf
Not a word did I read
Restlessly walked I hither thither
When at a glance a miracle did see
Green fresh leaves on basil tree
Fluttering and dancing in gust of breeze
Serendipity
Upon a chance
A stroke of luck it seems
The air is clean
No humidity, no dirt
Population pollution in retreat
City paused to eternity
Visible everywhere are colorful flowers
Fragrance risen from the earth
Red green purple yellow buds
Healthy, ripe fruit bearing trees
Bored no more, cross legged I sit
Gazed at beauty around me
@Pushpz
S is for Serendipity

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani