Wednesday, July 01, 2020

A2Z April Challenge H is for Hero

My lord
The supreme being
I see You everyday
I hear you in the sound of The birds
The wind
The trees
The skies
Each time I peek out of my room window
Perfect beauty I see
I feel you in the compassion of my family
Square meal on my table
Secure roof over me
I feel you watching me night and day
How much more content could I be
I see you in the hearts of my friends
Their laughter
Their pranks
Their calls
To check how I sail through
Rough seas during my stormy days of lockdown
I admire you in the unlimited services of
Doctors
Nurses
Cops
Community helpers
Who risk their lives
live dangerously
to keep everyone safe each day
I see you in the
Temples
Churches
Mosque
Other religious sectors
No one goes hungry
Not migrant laborers
Nor stray pets
Nor even the lonely hearts
Were You not in my life
What would my life be?
You are my Hero
I am strong
Confident
Capable
because I have You by my side
You are my Hero
You are always
Here with me
Around me
Within me
@Pushpz
H is for 'Hero"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani