Wednesday, July 01, 2020

A2Z April Challenge K is for Karma

I fail to understand
What wrong did I do, to be
Locked away to isolation
Like a hard core prisoner
for days on end
Patience is exhausted
Limited is range of my movements
I begin to forget
There is peace like heaven on earth
World is friendly for animals and trees
Blooming with colors are the flowers too
There is chirping of birds
A music for listening ears
But my world is silent
I feel trapped and blue
Tired of staying endlessly home
Out in the world I must go
I am done with spending time with me
Too much of virtual gyan won't suit me
Exercises cleaning cooking swabbing
Even rectified the faults in me
They tell me its law of karma
What you sow so shall you reap
An unwritten law but still very strong
Records all action, big and small
Law of karma is recording too
The fate of men
Who brought suffering in world
With virus spread
Thousands dead
Lost of peace
People sad
Families lost their earning clan
Law of karma should strike them bad
Supreme power
is jotting all
Revenge of Karma will befall
@Pushpz
K is for 'Karma"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani