Wednesday, July 01, 2020

A2Z April Challenge N is for Nurture

World has come to a pause
Everybody enclosed into a box
'Stay At Home'
The new mantra
Solitude the only goal
There is no panic button to hit
The only rational act is
Love
I can crib
I can cringe
Quaranteened
On my own
I am learning new skills
I am the driver
I am the passenger
In the journey of my
Life
I am learning to nurture my time
No schedules nor any external demands
No staring at clock, its fine
I am content
I am busy
I have moved
the clutter from my
Mind
I am learning to nurture my relationships with people
Accept them against all odds
Sometimes challenging but mostly calming
etching memories
For future reference
To their moods
Align
I am learning to nurture my lovely home
Have plant that talk to me
They bloom with love
With fragrant smiles
Beauty is
When the sun sets
Behind my window pane
Joy reflect from my
Eyes
I am learning to nurture the creativity in me
With new ideas it erupts with joy
Be it cooking, painting, writing
Peace it gives
when I still my mind
I am thoughtful
I am calm
The light within me
Shines
This is the period of solitude
Its a moment of creativity
There is stillness There is change
Locked within my emotive walls
Inside a box of solitude
I have learnt to nurture
My body
My soul
My spirit
My mind
@Pushpz
N is for 'Nurture"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani