Wednesday, July 01, 2020

A2Z April Challenge I is for Identity

You say
that you can read me
like a book
but you see only
what I let you
I am the author of my life
The truth that only I know
I am
Jargon of emotions
Change each day
with every mood
With every turn of head
To fit
Where I cannot belong
Presently
I sit with self
Imprisoned like a slave
Lockdown
With nowhere to go
Sealed in
Eat, sleep, eat sleep
My world at a pause
All pleasures blocked
Do I miss my life
Yes, I did
but only for a night
I adopted a new routine
I sit erect
Contemplate
Meditate
Negotiate
Found so many faults in me
I must stop
Instant mindless reaction
Sweating over small stuff
Intolerance
I need to guard
Need to sing
a better tune
Who can guide me
Nobody but me
I am
Always a knit of identity
Always a distinct affair
@Pushpz
I is for 'Identity"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani