Thursday, April 11, 2013

April Challenge - Day 11 - Maid of Honor



Jeez!
My world would 
Come to an end had
You walked out on me
Were not there to help me
What would I do 
Tell me
Who would
Dust
Wash
Scrub
Clean
Polish
If not you?
You sweat of 
Physical labor
I sweat on 
Smaller things
I am busy on computer for hours
Reading
Writing
Editing
Surfing
Social marketing
I cannot work like you
Your work is skillful and subtile
My work is painful and facile
You are more
Active
Brisk
Ebullient
Operative
I am just
Lazy
Static
Inert
Fixed to the chair

Get the picture?
Please don’t leave me.

2 comments:

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani