Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April Challenge - Day 10- Cockroach



Chocolate brown
Long trembling whiskers
Crawling on my wall, you are
Such an ugly creation

Creeping silently
Into my pal’s night gown
Creating so much confusion
She screamed aloud
As if there was an explosion

She runs amok
Awkwardly in all direction
You ran too
Oh! Good God! So much commotion

I want to kill you, paralyze you
I am in a mood of destruction
Wait there  don’t move 
I want to see your extinction

Some pleasure
I got when I saw
The lizard
Swallow you
Wish you would see
my smile of satisfaction

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani