Friday, August 22, 2008

Que Sera, Sera

Godawful Poetry Fortnight - 19th - 31st August

# 8

On a warm and sunny day
I asked BMC officer on my way
Will we see cleaner streets
Will you clear off the plastic sheets
Is this what he said to me
Que sera sera, whatever will be, will be
Your problems is not ours to see, que sera sera,
Whatever can be, will see.

Last week at Bandra East
For stamp duty paper, I had met some cheats
Everybody was rushing
Shouting and crushing
Then one peon said to me
Pude challa, challa, gardhi nakko, saheb ghari gella
Forms are finished now we have no more
Atta tu pan ghari challa, challa

Now that Bhindhra has won a gold
All the sportsmen have become quite bold
Everybody is practicing
Endorsing or bribing
Believing that even they can win
Pappu, Mona, Sona, chonna, you too can join in, Lolla
Their tutors and their offspring’s too, come on fella, fella
No harm in trying, Salla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani