Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Baby!

Godawful Poetry Fortnight - 19th - 31st August


# 22

I saw your post on forum today
I think I understand how you mean to play
There is something in the words you say
It changes the curvatures of my face

And it took time for me to know
What you tried to write so hard to show
It’s those silly phrases that you used
They changed all the gears of my face

After Google searching high and low
It finally hit my belt below
The cliché that you have used
Makes me kneel down on the floor

Baby,
Why do you write so?
Why do you rhyme so?
You know you have no talent
Why do you have to put up such show?

Baby
Don’t torture me like this
Don’t behave like Krish
I can do without your love poems
If only you could know

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani