Monday, August 25, 2008

My Awful Dog

Godawful Poetry Fortnight - 19th - 31st August

#21


I am under self imposed curfew, my right hand is dressed
In pure white, tight garment and I am too depressed
I wave my hand to my dog, but he too, is not impressed
I tell him, it´s a beef bone, he says, but it´s not even fresh
Anyways, he is too full, having eaten a chicken breast
Now, too sleepy and not in mood to hear my sickly jest
If I trouble him too much, he might become a perfect pest
Then his barking will continue until I lose my fixed address
The neighbours might sue me for stealing their beauty rest
They will accuse me blindly and invent reasons to harass
I will not be able to pacify them even if I stoop to caress
The law suit will go on for years and make me very aggress
sive

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani