Sunday, August 31, 2008

Godawful poems 29

A final entry on this last day with Acrostic, and Haiku

Gosh! During the last fort night
Oh my! I have blogged bad verse
Darn! In a real contest
Actually, I dare not invest
With this godawful
Fortnight, I could easily test
Untrue or topical or
Latest news
For you, it might be jest
Oh! But if you visit my blog
Really, you must, I suggest
Newer are my views
In twenty eight best
Green Poems that were
Highly awful test
Truly I warn that you cannot detest

***********
Really speaking
It was fun reading all awful
Poems, now Rest In Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani