Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Godawful Poetry - 26

Godawful Poetry Fortnight - 19th - 31st August

#26

Face Book
I agree, I am logging night and day on this facebook
So what? You don’t have to pay if I am on this facebook

What goes of yours if I see my friends and
Bhai logs´ fotoos everyday on this facebook

I will even send them haftas and suparis with coupons
That normally fade away on this facebook

Sometimes I am reading and writing for them notes and
Merrily joking away on this facebook

I will poke them; give them pyar ki japki, I will nudge them
Even if I have nothing to say on this facebook

Scrabble, Rummy, Matka and quiz
Oh! The many more games that we play on this facebook

With such good pastime pushpee is thrilled
And you better Gap Bas on this facebook

Samja kya?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani