Friday, August 22, 2008

I dont need you

Godawful Poetry Fortnight - 19th - 31st August

# 10

dont stare at me with those silly eyes
time to say to you my good byes
i dont wish to keep with you any ties
you have told me too many of your lies
lately I have seen you with too many guys
sitting on their lap or sleeping on their thighs
pouting and breathing with all those sighs
hiding behind those colourful hair dyes
sometimes in your group of fives
drinking and swearing under those spell of highs
I would rather prefer that simple girl who is chi
nese

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani