Saturday, August 23, 2008

hai wu

Godawful Poetry Fortnight - 19th - 31st August


# 11

Irresponsible lass
Puffing away her hard earned cash
On a cloud of black mess

#12

Stingy Paul
Won’t spend no penny nor a dime
Eating steamed rice with a stale lime

#13

Said one chair to another
Chair
Here comes bum with a sexy flair

#14

Elephant had difficulty
Finding a wife, he needed a surgery
Of his dental spike

#15

Red hot cigarettes,
Drugs and pipes
Friends of short lived Johns and Mike


#16

Pregnant Susan went by bus
To get herself operated
She got stuck in a traffic jam
And found herself stranded

#17

I am in bliss
I just had a miss
Of fowl breathed kiss

#18

Shaft is bent, hands so sweaty
Whacked like a sucker, I can hardly walk
To be desired, a follow-through leaves a lot
Hold on, I need to wash my balls
And put them back into this golf bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani