Friday, June 25, 2021

Sole Traveller

 I am sole traveller

on a tight budget

travelling from one room to another

I see the world through small window

Facebook time lines, instalive

moving stories far and wide

tribal women

on mud stove

sharing cuisine, their mundane lives

they got net savvy 

in pandemic times


its a different world

i could have easily disappeared to Mars

nobody will miss me

at least for now

i connect easily

chit chat for hours

with strangers i never met

inner joy i do get

the roads are stretched far and wide

alone i explore the beauty

of the scenes unknown

in between

never ending dishes

washing hands

then utensils

tea time, lunch time, dinner, 

i have begun to skip evening snack


I am not sure

when i plan to return back

to the confused world

I lived in

walk down familiar roads

meet my friends

face to face

will i stretch my arms

for a warm reception

or will i continue to be

a lone traveller

walking from room to room

travelling forever

in cyber world.


Oh I wish I could find a company 

to travel with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani