Friday, April 22, 2016

Poetry in April #Poem 18

She was young
Desires were plenty
There was no money
Not enough money
She walked down the road
Lined with stores
Just gaped
Nose pressed against window
Someday I shall buy fur
Some day I shall buy
That pure leather purse
Someday I shall have money
She walked away, heads down
She worked hard
It paid
She climbed the stairs
Of success each day
Time finally arrived
She could afford everything
But feeling changed
Beyond horizon
Spirituality was the cloak she wore
Four legged animals were her best friends
She never bought fur
Nor any pure leather bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani