Sunday, October 05, 2014

In My New Rented Home

In the center of the town
noisy cars beeping
impatience
distract my easy mind
people walking here and there
killing time
life goes on at fast pace
on a vibrant linking road
but two floors up
in my new home
i sit busy arranging furniture
shifting hundred times to find the right position
to hang my thoughts
boxes lay unpacked
too exhausted.to.stretch
it will take sometime
to untie knots of confusion
to rearrange peace and harmony
i think i need some silence
of a right tone
to.find in my new house
a fresh comfort zone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani