Monday, January 08, 2007

I am important!

I remind myself everyday that I should take myself seriously and take care of Me first. Pampering ourselves builds a self confidence in us and we develop positive vibration around us which is very infectious to others and we get surrounded by fun loving people.

I have great faith in myself and never allow anybody to dampen my spirit. Whenever anybody makes a comment I never react. What is there to react? If the comment is true or false, it is his/her opinion. Everybody has right to their opinion. I have one too.

Most important thing to remember is to have complete faith in you. We are mature enough to decide what is right from wrong. Why do we have to prove it? And to whom? My Goodness! There are so many people in this world. How many to please?

It is best to please just one person. Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani