Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Come back darling...ER.....hmmn!

Dearest darling,

Are you coming back to me, my love? I have missed you so much. I have lain awake many sleepless nights trying to compose words that might adequately describe the feeling of my heart. But every time I have made the attempt I have failed miserably.

I need you so badly because you are the only one who has the key to our safe locker, where we keep most of the ornaments, Remember, how your mother had snatched those from my parents during our wedding. That dowry was a steal! You and your parents were so witty and brave! It was so easy to fool my parents. Isn’t it? Had I not warned you about their weakness, you wouldn’t have known. Imagine we even managed to get an apartment and a car! I really miss you, especially, when I attend kitty parties and have nothing new to wear. I am tired of wearing the same jewelry every time. Come back darling, just for little while.

Try to understand honey, now that you have eloped with Prema, our upper crust socialite, I am sure you have no use for my locker or the key. I am getting used to sleeping comfortably in our large bed, now that I don’t have you complaining about my snoring! Okay I agree that I snore too loud! But you remember how I had scared those robbers away? You said that it reminded you of rumbling thunder and you spend many nights all alone sleeping on the floor Sweetheart, my life has been so peaceful since you have walked away from me.

You stole Prema from me? You dumped me and chose her. But, seriously, I really don’t mind. I was getting tired of her since long time. I know you were surprised to see her the other night when you came back one day earlier from your business trip. But never mind, I have a new girl friend now! Much prettier and more wealthy! You can keep this one. I promise I will not disclose your sloppiness or your conceit.


Just come back darling to give my keys back to me. I will do whatever it takes. Please come back.

Dream of me, my love
Your (truly)

Ex-companion.

PS: what should I do with your brand new blue stripped pajamas? I sold rest of your clothes in the garage sale just last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani