Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Trapped Outside The Door

Its a crazy feeling
when you get shut out
from your own house
Ten seconds after you bang 
your main door 
You realise you don't have the door key

You repent 
why you never trusted 
your neighbour with an  extra pair
Now you sit 
outside your home 
with your face 
buried under your hands

What to do
What to do
Should I break the door
Spoil the facade
Of my perfect door
There will be stains
There will be cracks
The damage will ruin my door


Oh why did I forget
The main keys of my door

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani