Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Rose Day

A month of Love has just begun
I received your rose
with prickly thorns for Rose Day
while thorns brought tears
a drop of blood
it was the fragrance from rose that
Blew away the curse
Love is not just “Lust”
you wrote in a note
between man and a woman
or between man and man
Pure is love, a care, a concern
like bundle of cotton
soft and fluff
Grieve not you wrote
when love is asleep
a space is a must
for wind to flow
soon it will awaken
with freshen zeal
love does bloom after
knowing its depth
What do I know of love
My friend?
For me, they are just words
Plucked from pages of scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani