Thursday, April 02, 2015

Poetry Month Challenge Day Two Laughter

I broke into laughter
When I read your verse
I am sure
You must be smiling too
At the naughty things you do
People stare at me
The lady with grey hair
who hobbled and squeezed into a window seat
The kid with smirk on his face
chewing on a bubble gum
That man in green shirt
Sitting next to driver in the bus
He chuckled too
Although they know not the lines
I am turning red
They must have noticed my blush
Hope they discover not
What makes me jerk
So hysterically
The sudden burst of energy
Each time
I glance at my phone
Next time
I must remember
Never to read your text
In a public bus
No more

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani