Saturday, February 08, 2014

Will Miss KalaGhoda Festival This Year


Just few miles away
On south side of town
City celebrates arts and culture festival
Vibrant is air with yellow red and bluish flair
each year, I went
walked carelessly down Rampart row
Flashing my camera at
Images raw and bold
Movies theatre workshops
Walks and talk shows
There were stories to be shared at midday meals with group of lit friends at Samovar or beneath the tree
But
Second year running
Injured foot obstructs my freedom
Cannot move beyond my threshold
on virtual medium I watch images in sepia tones
No sight smell nor sound
Sorry I am homebound
KGAF my condition is fizz
One more year i shall give you a miss

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani