Monday, February 03, 2014

I am Going to Shoot You

I am going to shoot you
come brightly dressed
in most precious finery
Put big round bindi on your forehead
like you always do
remember to wear those thick gold bracelets
with red and yellow glittering stones
and a silver ring on your nose with
chain that connects the link to your hair pin
don't wear the kajal in your eyes
its for those with smaller eyes
just dress your lips with glossy red
you might even need a little smile

I have a new camera 
do come home
I am going to shoot you

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani