Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Capowrimo

I am not a poet, not as yet

I just dress up few lines of the prose with gaudy frills, and send them to a party of poetry. During this month of April, I will try to attempt one poem per day. Yeah I am joining those poets who are attempting to stretch their muscles and produce one poem each day. Not sure if I will be able to do that, can’t promise cause poetry is not something that I plan to write, poetry is something that knocks on my door and I just let it in…

Well this month I hope it knock everyday cause I plan to participate in Capowrimo and will also read Napowrimo

If you are participating too, send me your link and I will visit you everyday :))

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:41 PM

    I'm doing it.

    http://nothinghypothetical.wordpress.com

    I've subscribed to your feed and look forward to reading your entries!

    -David

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani