Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Need Relief

OUCH!!!
Each day I quarrel
With my limbs
Cause they too lazy
Always complaining
Pretending pain
From knees to the sole

Who will walk for me
If I don’t
In this journey of my life
I need to reach
Someplace
Where I can find peace
And tranquility

But my body knows not
Nor understands
Plays its tricks on me
Piercing thorns under my skin
Hammering crazy on my nerves
Won’t sit still, fidgeting
Until I let it rest
In luxury

It wants to creep
Under covers
On a warm bed
craving Nirvana
Pampered
With a hot bowl of soup

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani