Monday, January 28, 2008

Give me a role to play.

All the world is a stage
We are but the actors doing our part
Oops! I have got all mixed up
But, where are my reel lines?
I have forgotten my branded script
I am uttering all the used words

The character that I was to play
Didn’t demand this awful day
It is all so confusing
These dialogues cannot be mine
Help I don’t wish to do this
I really cannot mime.

Context defines the roles I play
It clearly defines my relationship
Best sailing will be those
Which I can maneuver it to precision
This role cannot be mine
Help! I don’t wish to mime

I wish to be aware of a situation
Acting the role as context demands
I cannot be the same person everywhere
Cannot be the same in every location

I want to choose my roles wisely
I want to wear the robes of perfection
I need a garb of a great actor
In this soap opera of love and affection

All the world is stage
Help me seek my part that is wise
I don’t wish to be mixed up
I need to reach a goal of salvation.

This gibberish, muttering rhymes
Help! I don’t really wish to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani