Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Tribute to my teacher

On my final day at school
Me and my friends sat cozily in a room
Ten years of school life edged to an end
The tears in your eyes, reflected love.

You spoke to us, your final speech
Of etiquettes and the ways of world
You preached

I remember all that, to this day
Of your warning that the world is bad
Every step had to be a careful move
Followed by right instinct not
Influenced by foe

Friends, you said, we meet at every step
But path that we choose, decides our fate.
Rule by head, not by heart, you had repeated
Many times till it was clear.

We kissed the four walls of class that day
To thank the school of all that care
Now as I sit and ponder alone
I remember your words on this teacher’s day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani