Friday, September 07, 2007

Moma! Please!!


I slurp up the milk, didn’t you hear me burp?
Another diaper, oh no, was there sales again?

Why do you always smile at your reflected self?
Is that the new dress, one more addition?

Must you decorate my pram with funny, showy bells?
I am very embarrassed by your kitty party friends

Is that your new hairstyle?
Are you going partying again tonight?

Please! Your nail polish smells so yuck!
I don’t feel too bright

Just leave the door ajar,
And finish off your chores
Whew! Can somebody put OFF the AC
Need some fresh air outside

1 comment:

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani