Monday, July 16, 2007

I am travelling

For next ten days, at cyber café
I shall visit during my afternoon days
Away from home, in a strange land
Cannot promise to access my regular mail

Days will be spent feasting my eyes
To enjoy the scenic and beauty of the world
Will savor the cuisine, visit the lanes
With fun and frolic and my cousins’ tales

Nights will be shorter, so will be the days
Have limited time to use up my pays
Laughter and teasing and all those fights
Might steal some time but I can’t promise to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani