Sunday, May 28, 2023

Pure Love

 Pure Love


Sometimes in my heart a feeling of storm emerge

As I flip through the pages of fiction novel

Love takes  couples to a higher planes

Reach the crescendo of lust.

A simple handshake, soft brushes of touch, deep penetrative eyes describe endless love..

Does that love really exist?


Sometimes in my heart a feeling of storm emerge

When my eyes rest upon a movie scene where couple strive hard to make their marriage work

There is always a villain who is the cause of their rift 

Couple influenced, selfish, lacks pure trust

Does that love really exist.


I look around me, try to figure out what turns them on.

Everybody is looking for something 

there is always expectation, disappointment, stress.

Love changes it's meaning with the change of clock

Young seek lust, adult satisfied sex, for senior it's just attitude, care, concern

In sickness and in health.


Sometimes in my heart a feeling of storm emerge


If you live in your own island, away from external world, there exist only one love..

love for self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani