Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Poems are Random Thoughrs

 Poems are the random thoughts

that seek
a tune
a rhythm
a form
a meter
sometimes they have
a style of their own.
They are just a string of opinions
knotted together
end to end
People decide whether we write good poems or not...
they are the ones
to judge
to react,
to comment,
to critique
Sometimes even slap or abuse.
I always write good poems..
They are my thoughts that reflect
my sensitivity
my emotions
my reaction
my assumptions
If others don't like it
then what do I do?
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani