Thursday, June 18, 2020

A2Z April Challenge A for Ambiguity

Mornings are spent, 
sitting by the window, 
listening to the birds sing, 
there is silence everywhere, 
not a sound of the wind, 
everything has come to a stand still. 
I think about day, 
what will it be, 
there is nothing new happening around. '
Ten days now, 
I sit behind the window grill, 
waiting for the virus to disappear.
 Its not easy, 
stopping the globe, 
when there are many things pending, 
there is considerable ambiguity 
about what to expect tomorrow, 
we have no choice 
but to be locked down 
 till it s safe to stretch again....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani