Saturday, September 10, 2016

She seeks me out
Puts her arms around me
Speaking in her broken words
In the language of love
Munching on a piece of carrot
She begins to recite a poem
That I had taught her many times
While she sat on my lap
Holds my hands
Leads me to her room
Shows me her toy cabinet
Bends double to pick her favorite
Hopping on one foot
She lets out a joyful squeal
Her innocence fills my world
My moods change
Happiness surround me
All I feel is just
BLISS
Happy Birthday to my
Living doll
Jhalak
Two years today
May you always shine on......



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani