Saturday, May 16, 2015

We Are Friends Again

Today after long time
I saw your presence 
A comment on my post
Confirmation 
That you are angry no more
I knew you would be back
Life had seemed gloomy 
When you walked away
right after I mumbled poisoned words
You shut the door
Banged it right across my face
Before I could explain 

and change my words
To a more flowery shade.
I am glad you are back
Now pick up the phone
Lets chat again
Like we used to

Virtual world is for strangers
We are real friends again…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani