Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Nonsense Verse - Books I read

Long time ago enid blyton
i did read
When there were 
no million checks and greed
Not even portly
in my news feed
Those were the times 
I wrote prose for my writers breed

Wrote i thousand pages 
with closed eyes
Nobody guessed true stories 
behind my lies
Friends bought chocolates sweets 
infested with flies
I would celebrate my success 
in club with guys

Alas in rough times now we live
Prose has changed to portry..
can u believe

Burn I the oil to write and rave
But earn no penny, 
nothing to save


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani