Friday, February 12, 2010

Love-less Day


Once more, on these V days
The wind walks in through my window,
All alone
I pretend that I care no more,
There is no love in the air,
Parched are the thoughts
Under currents of hate
Fire burns the streets,
Power rules,
Egos glare from every threshold,
Unsecured emotions,
Hide under the skin.
Patience lay cuddled under silent rugs,
Blocking loud voices beyond stubborn walls,
You may un-friend me this time
I will not stray
Nah!

This Valentine day,
Love shall sleep all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani