Sunday, June 14, 2009

Silsila of my FB friends

Main aur meri tanhaai aksar yeh baatein karte hain

K, would I ever meet you, my FB friends
Strangely separated by virtual bytes
Would I read your notes, laugh with you
Share my stories and hug you back?

yeah kaha aagaye hum tere saat chatle chalte.....

Through silence we walk and carry the verse
Playfully the words match the tune
Everybody sings the same language of love
yuhi saat saat chalte......

mere saat saat mehkee..tere chandan ki khusboo

The essence and the aroma of this silence
brings fragrances to my virtual world
The scented candle of friendship burns
yuhi saat saat chalte...

yeah kaha aa jaye hum......tere saat saat chalte......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani