Monday, April 13, 2009

My Painting....in oils



White canvas with a stroke of blue
Dotted with some circles of red
Shades of pink, yellow, green
A flower blooming into a stream

I wipe my brush with apron string
And stand few meters from easel
Contemplating on some more lines
To make my painting beauty and divine

In solitude, this hobby I chase
It helps me as if to meditate
With colors, hues and shades of white
Keeping me awake till late, late nights

Leave my canvas
Let it dry
I will sent it for exhibits
On new stands

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani