Saturday, June 02, 2007

First showers of rain

Rain-drops
falling down
Window panes
Splashes splash
Wind breezes
Swoooshh swap
Net curtains fly
Whoozzap zap
Sweet smell of earth
rises above to the
second floor flat
enters silently
into my bedroom
surrounding me
with its dizzying spell
Fingers busy
tapping tap
too lazy to see
the wet floors
below my balcony
but still aware
of weather change
with soft moan of sky
that goes thud, thud
and a sudden blink of white
light, click clack.
No more drops trickle
Down my spine
Cool air caressing
My bare arms
I whisper silently
As I glance at window
To welcome rain
For it’s first
fresh showers
Clap, clap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani