Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Stop Smoking! Please!

Again?

You puff to celebrate
A happy moment
Or hide a bitter regret
When you are alone
Or with your friends
For your senses, it’s a joy.
You love to watch
A flame spurt up
Bathing its warmth
You happily play
With spiral rings
And watch them to enjoy.

But

Smoke rings from your puff
Inflame my lungs
Loathe my eye
Harms my brain
Tingles my nose
Smell my clothes
There is too much stink
Can’t sleep a wink
Baby is sleeping
Doors are shut
It’s disgusting
My throat hurt too much
Doctors warned me
My health is dim.

Listen!

I think
You should
Quit smoking
So that
You and I can
Live.

Pushpa@nov 06

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani