Thursday, March 19, 2015

I am in no Competition

I am in no competition 
I prefer standing alone 
Doing what I love 
At my own pace, 
Success will come 
Or maybe not,
But happy will I be
At the freedom
Cherished along the way

What do I care 
For the eyes
That blink at sunshine
But follow a star?

Happy I am
For the courage
to dance in the dark
to the rhythm of my soul
At the music of my heart

What do I care
For the lifeless medals
That shine on the shelf?

Happy I am
To wear a crown
of content and joy

Every time I finish
A difficult task.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani