Tuesday, July 05, 2011

I am a slave

I want to do many things, but the body has its own agenda, if it decides to imprison me under its moods, I feel too weak to protest, I stretch a bit, then motionless, wait for it to break its spell.

Oh dear. I am a slave
slave to my body
who choses what I should do

The day I decide, that I shall not follow the rules, I gather up my wits and force myself, with few steps to freedom, I fall half way down, lie on the cross-road, too weak to arise.

Oh dear. I am a slave

slave to my body
who choses what I should do

Time moves on, one more day wasted, too weak to watch even a sunset.
I wait, I wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani