Friday, January 02, 2009

My internet friends

Many faces
Not seen, except
On the internet
A cyber space, that has
Just a virtual image
And a deep voice
A virtual hug
With emotion
An unposted thought
Sent across
Sending vibes
That touches the heart
Building relationships
That extends and seeps
Through this virtual space
And they are my friends
Whom I meet everyday
Through this
Unfeeling bright window
I stretch my hand
To grope for that touch
Of those meaningful words
That sounds so real
and I feel bliss and comfort
In having
My Internet friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani