Thursday, March 29, 2007

Did you Like it?

I
go for a read meet,
take a seat, read my piece, wait for a clap or a pat on my back,or just a slap,
but get none.
only a glance, a rude turned up brow, a wrinkle on your nose or a faint smile,
but no sound at all!
Come on guys! You like my read?
Does this remind you of a bee that danced with glee when burned by a hot coal?
Or,
Is this like our big blue boys who are back by air without a goal?
Hey man!
Say,
yes or no?,
or else
I
go back to write some more that pleases your ears and mine.
This piece
If
you want I can fold it and dump it back in to my bag
and then
come back,
next time,
with
one more?
Can I?
Speak up man!
Can't you hear me?
Huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani