Monday, April 11, 2016

Poetry in April #Poem 9

Ten minute
Twenty three seconds
To be exact
Since you last uttered a word.
Your silence is so refreshing
Like going for a long walk on a quiet beach
Like sitting on a lone bench on top of hill
Like watching colourful sunset rings
Talk
Talk
Talk
You talk too much
Rambling same stories
Over and over again
Throb
Throb
Throb,
Hammers on my skull
Ouch!
My head hurts.
Silence is Gold
Come sit
Cross legged
Shut your eye lids
Listen to magic sounds
Of soul within
Shhhh!!

#Napowrimo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani