Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Poetry in April #Poem 22

Friendship
She calls me for lunch.....Feast is on her mind
We need no.....................Reasons; we meet any time
My friend is my board......Intellectual and sound
In good times and bad.....Emotionally we are bound
We meet in hunger, in......Need, and in peace
We seek no favors, no.....Desires, just love
Expectations are born......Shared, joys unclaimed
Morning, day, night, all.....Hours untamed
With all the strength........ Invariably I recall
To be worthy, I..................Pray, that it lasts on and on.
Form-Poem Mesozoic
The letters in the centre make up the word ‘FRIENDSHIP’

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani