Saturday, December 20, 2014

Help In Distress

All I have to do is ask
For help
When in distress
But then
I never ask for help
How to?
In the busy world
People are stuck
in traffic jam
Or have their eyes fixed
On scheduled time
Trains get missed
From steady job dismissed
Meeting to catch
Children to fetch
And then there are series
Of social events
Must attend parties
New movies releases
Restaurants hopping
Fitness and lazy gym
Idle chat
Watsapp, 
Twitter chat
Google map
There is really no time
To attend to a friend
In distress

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback but anonymous comments are not encouraged, they may not be published.

Thank U for this award

Thank U for this award
It feels good to be appreciated
Do you love what you read here? Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... @Pushpa Moorjani